Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2015.

My New Year's blogging resolutions:

  • Make sure I blog about those important local nature sites I've yet to set foot on.
  • Use my blog to help make 2015 a "Big Bird Year" at Grimsbury Reservoir and the Upper Cherwell Valley.  Go to the Banbury Ornithogical a Society website for more.
  • Blog about important local nature conservation challenges and successes.
  • More creative images.
  • Better "birds in flight" shots!
  • More contributions from other local naturalists.

We'll see how it goes.

Don't forget to post a comment if there is something you want to know a bit more about, or to correct something I've got wrong.  Or just to give a bit of feedback.

My last images of 2014 were taken in North Yorkshire in the past couple of days, all in the back garden.  Up to six male bullfinches munching their way through cherry tree buds.


No comments:

Post a Comment